Sunday, July 02, 2006

Introduction

What's up everybody? My name is Ron and I'm a desert rat. I live just outside of Phoenix, AZ and I'm a poker player. I am self-employed; the owner of a carpet cleaning franchise called Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning. I've created this blog so that I may be able to share mostly with myself as a daily diary of my poker studies.

I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to get serious about my poker game. I've been playing online now on and off for about 2 years and although I've taken it somewhat serious, I’ve never really looked at my game from the outside in. That is about to change. I am dedicating all of my free time outside of my job and my family to seriously dissecting my game. I will become a student of poker.

I've been a break-even player since I started playing. I've studied the game a fair amount and I can say with certainty that I am now just starting to see the light at the end of an extremely long tunnel. I've seen some success as I’ve cashed in a few tourneys. Anyway... here's to a new beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home