Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Two weeks!!

I haven't played in a little over two weeks. I've had time to study and read some more. I reread HOH l again and I'm almost done with ll for the second time as well. I've learned more in the last 2 weeks just slowing down and taking my time actually studying the game than I did in the first 2 years. I've learned a lot from some of the regulars at 2+2. Posting HH's and responding sure does rile up a thought process like no other. I spend every waking hour thinking about my game, thinking about strategy.

I think to become a better poker player you must think about the game away from the game, I think! I know it's helped me a lot. It's funny I say all of this yet I haven't even put it into practice. It's like learning theory of a subject and not putting it to use. Funny!

On a side note, I think I think too much. I think I may have some abnormal anxiety issue that I need to get looked at. Whatever.

Sunday is my first session with Tommy Angelo and I'm excited about it. I'll definitely be posting a grip about what I've learned from him so stay tuned. late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home