Sunday, July 16, 2006

Day with Tommy

Today was my poker training day with Tommy. I have to say that he is one hell of a knowledgeable guy on hold 'em. His expertise is more on the limit side which I was a little disappointed with. I didn't think that I got out of it what I went in expecting, although I think that his training will help me in the long run...just not in the department I wanted. His training has more to do with tilting less and entering a specific and deliberate mindset; and that is great! I'm going to have to hire another coach...someone with more MTT experience as that is what I like to play. I hate playing limit...to me it's monotonous. Now that my bankroll is pretty much depleted (due to the $1k fee), I’m going to have to start from scratch.

I’m making it my personal goal to play some of the smaller buy-in MTT’s and sit n’ go’s to build my BR up so that I can ultimately play in the higher buy-in MTT’s. More to come. late!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home